Da Hawwa Lur At Glance
Along with that Da Hawwa Lur expanded its reach across KP with special focus on transgender rights, girl’s education, women workers rights, policies advocacy to curb gender based violence, child rights and reproductive health rights. Da Hawwa Lur aims and ensures equality of workplace and recognition of home based and domestic workers. It helps building the capacity of grass root level women to make them economically and socially empowered.
- To improve service delivery mechanism for survivors/victims of Gender Based Violence by strengthening referral system between the service providers and local communities.
- To enhance the process of implementation of pro women and transgender legislations through awareness, capacity building and public/private interventions.
- To improve the condition of transgender community through psycho-legal support services and linkages with government institutions leading to good governance,
- To counter gender base violence and violence against women at provincial level through policy advocacy for pro women/trans legislations.
- To address the issues of women workers through the phases of community interventions, awareness, advocacy and implementations.
- To improve the condition of Girls education through advocacy on Gender Sensitive Educational Reforms and Shift in Socio-Cultural Norms towards education.
- To Empower Women Workers Financially through labor rights education, digital literacy and access to information technology and advocacy on equal wage rights.
- To promote feminist movement building at local, provincial and national level.
- To create dignified and safe workplaces through implementation and awareness of protection against harassment of women at workplace and PPC section 509 of public place harassment.
- To improve the condition of reproductive health and rights situation for women through awareness at community level and advocacy at provincial level.
- Women’s/Transgenders Social, Economic, and Political fortification:
- Inclusion of destitute groups:
- Peace and conflict transformation